Address all questions.
- You must give quality answers that show mastery of the case and questions asked using clear logic and supporting facts. Also, the answers must directly answer the questions in the case.
- Case analyses test the understanding of key elements of research methodology, therefore they must be thoroughly addressed.
- You must use citations with references to document information obtained from sources. The key elements of research methodology, business analytics, and concepts are found in the sources listed in this syllabus (it is your duty to search for them, read, analyze, evaluate, summarize, paraphrase in your answers, and cite the authors who wrote the articles, books, term papers, memoirs, studies, etc. What it means is that you will have not less than 5 references from the listed sources.
- Grammatically correct paper, no typos, and must have obviously been proofread for logic.
- Questions must be typed out as headings, with follow up answers in paragraph format, and a summary or conclusion at the end of all answers as in the outline (Sample provided in Course Resources).
- Case analysis must be in APA format.