Write a 1000-1500 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. There should be three main sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) sources using citations in your essay. Make sure to cite using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page in the correct APA do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
1. Go to the Healthy People 2020 website
2. Search for the option in “M” for Mental Health and Mental Disorders and click on this option
3. After reading the Overview section for Mental Health and Mental Disorders, click on the Objectives for this section.
4. From the Objective section, pick TWO objectives/goals from the list that you feel affect YOUR community (either your county, city, or state)
5. In your paper, note the number of the TWO objectives chosen as well as the names and explain why these TWO were chosen related to YOUR community.
6. As a nurse in your community, what can YOU do to help the community move towards these two objectives/goals? (this is about what YOU personally can do, ok to use first person)
1. Explain how physical health and mental health are correlated. What impact does each have on the other?
2. Give at least one detailed example of how either a specific physical ailment leads to a breakdown in mental health or how a specific mental health disorder can lead to physical issues. Be specific and detailed.
1. Explain Trauma Informed Care in detail.
2. As a nurse, how can YOU use Trauma Informed Care to assist a child who has been impacted by trauma? (this is about what YOU personally can do, ok to use first person)
GET THE WORK DONE AT ESSAYLINK.NET