Unit code: WJB577
Unit Title: Reviewing and Planning for the Future
Assignment Title: Induction Assignment – Identifying future course and career progression routes
Description of Assessment Task:
Use the template below to complete the following tasks:
- Think of a range of possible career options. Put this into a spidergram. (AC 1)
- Carry out research into a range of possible career options. You could start with the resources listed in the box below.
- Choose one possible career option and create a profile for that career including an outline of the skills, qualifications and experience (AC 2.1)
This should be attractively presented on one side of A4 and can include images.
- Complete the SWOT analysis provided for your chosen career option to include your current Strengths and Weaknesses; Opportunities to achieve your chosen career option and any Threats or difficulties that you might encounter. (AC2.2)
- Write a short reflective account (200 words) summarising how far your personal qualities, skills and experiences are matched to your chosen course/career and any advantages/disadvantages of that progression route. (AC 2.1, 2.2)
“You can order WJB577: Planning and reviewing assignment – Identifying future course and career progression routes from our service and can get a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the WJB577 Academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ requirements, expectations and highest standards.”
The post WJB577: Planning and reviewing assignment – Identifying future course and career progression routes appeared first on .