This assessment requires you to create a 5–8-minute video in which you present the results of the
experiment you ran throughout this course.
More details about what you should cover in your video presentation are outlined below under
This assessment is linked to the following course learning outcomes:
CLO 3 Critically evaluate a range of agile frameworks and their suitability in multiple business contexts and
impacts on leadership.
CLO 4 Analyse agile practices by identifying agile success metrics and improvement opportunities.
This assessment will measure your ability to:
1. Assess the gaps between your current Agile fluency and your desired fluency (8 pts)
2. Predict what would be required to progress your organisation to your desired level of Agile
fluency (8 pts)
3. Design and run an experiment to implement an Agile working practice in your team that
includes preparation, introduction, and review plans (10 pts)
4. Evaluate and interpret metrics to assess the success of planned Agile experiments and
interpret the results of the metrics. (8 pts)
5. Use the Heart of Agile framework to analyse the recommended changes (8 pts)
6. Appraise the implementation of the Agile working practice, the organisation’s progression
toward Agile fluency and plan for future progression (8 pts)
Imagine that the management of your organisation are interested in implementing Agile within the
organisation and want to know about the Agile experiment you have completed. They have asked
you to present to them to describe the experiment, what effect it had on the progression towards
Agile fluency and your suggested plan for future progression.
Your video presentation should contain:
• An identification of the gaps between your organisation’s current Agile fluency and desired
• A plan for how you might close the gaps and a justification for why you have selected this
• An outline of your experiment including your preparation, introduction and review plans.
• Identification of the metrics selected and justification for why you selected them.
• The expected outcomes from the experiment. Indicate why you expected these outcomes.
Refer to the Heart of Agile framework here – how did your experiment address the Heart of
Agile values? For example, did your experiment aim to foster more collaboration (one of the
Heart of Agile values), and if so, how?
• A comparison between the expected outcome of your experiment and the actual outcome of
your experiment, in terms of your team’s progression toward Agile fluency.
• Your suggested next steps for your team or organisation to move toward increased Agile
You should take extreme care that you have:
• Acknowledged words, data, diagrams, models, frameworks and/or ideas of others you have
quoted (i.e., directly copied), summarised, paraphrased, discussed, or mentioned in your
assessment through the appropriate referencing methods
• Provided a reference list and /or bibliography of the publication details so your reader can
locate the source if necessary. This includes the material used from Internet sites.