Submit an original post that answers the questions below.
- Write a reading response to the ABA article, “No, a Paralegal is not a Lawyer.”
- Who is the writer and what is the writer’s background?
- What is the main idea of the article?
- Based upon the foundation of legal knowledge built through this course, what is a Paralegal as you now understand the term? How has your understanding of the term changed from the beginning of the course to the end of the course?
- If you were advising a prospective student of the Paralegal Program if he/she is a “good fit” to be a Paralegal, what qualities would you describe as being essential to a Paralegal? As a matter of self-reflection, what are yourstrengths as a soon-to-be Paralegal? What areas for improvement do you see in yourself that you will focus on as you move through the Paralegal Program?
Submit an original post that answers the questions below. Write