You are required to prepare a 5-year strategy review for shareholders to evaluate the business simulation activity of a listed (registered) company
of your choice.
In your report, you should cover:
– Vision and Strategy (e.g. vision, values, mission, HR, Culture)
– Performance review of each year’s progress including:
✓ Competition analysis: Porter’s Five Forces; market choice/ share;
competitors; internal capabilities; industry trends/ attractiveness;
✓ Simulation performance results
✓ Performance analysis (evaluation of strategy, decisions – Marketing/
HR/ Logistics / Finance / Product development / Event response
– Future Plans and Recommendations (Key decisions for next 5 years, identify
any changes to current strategy, why and how to achieve, recommendations
based on your performance and analysis, potential growth, internalisation/
diversification or acquisition)
– Appendix (include full Business Plan)
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- Assess the success of the strategy or strategies compared to industry
conditions and competitors
- Analyse company performance e.g. comparing actual performance with
targets in Business Plan, financial data analysis, decision analysis, and
justification of performance measures and strategy, application or
business scorecard etc.
Performance analysis further details:
- Explain why business plan achieves / missed, why performance better/
worse than competitors.
- Explain differences from competitors/ industry
- Explain any changes made to business plan and company, why, any
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
The post SG7003 prepare a 5-year strategy review for shareholders to evaluate the business simulation: Business Simulation with Personal Development Case Study, UOEL, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.