-the assignment is a reading response and a viewing response both of which require a quote from the text which must not take more than 40% of the response paper and must be cited like –> (author pg#) so an example would be (Mulvey pg18) next to the quote
-separate the reading and viewing responses to different documents and title them simple as “Gender and Film Reading response” or “Gender and Film Viewing response”
– no works cited page is necessary and each response should be 350-500 words but it is ok to go slightly past 500 words if necessary
-the reading documents and the assignment prompt is included and I’ll also be including a viewing link the GI Jane a film you must watch (at least a little of) in order to properly answer the viewing response
-film link: https://digitalcampus-swankmp-net.proxy.libraries.rutgers.edu/rutgers313400/watch/c0de535c9dc3477c?referrer=direct
please message me ASAP if you have trouble accessing the film
- what is a man without desires, without free will and without choice, you can or you can choose a different quote.
- Are you biting off more than you can chew?
- Write a paper on the Protected Health Information (PHI): Privacy, Security, and Confidentiality Best Practices
- Write a cover letter for technology jobs that you’re applying to, specifically Data Analyst positions.
- How are you Being able to deal with data in both a medical field and tech industry has taught me how to tell a story with the data that I am given, whatever data it may be, regardless of it being simple numbers or more complex data.
- separate the reading and viewing responses to different documents and title them simple as “Gender and Film Reading response” or “Gender and Film Viewing response”
- Discuss how you would imagine approaching 1) offenders who have a lot of potential, who have gone to college and earned good grades but who do not want to complete a treatment program.
- How do content areas support ELLs?
- Discuss on Community Risk Assessment paper describing demographic and social determinants,
- Write a paper Assuming the role of a judge in drug court, discuss how you would imagine approaching