Directions: Select one career you are interested in, (Doctor) do some research about it, and then write a short essay about what you learn.
Topics to Discuss:
What do these professionals do on a daily basis?
What kind of education do most of these professionals have?
What is the job outlook for this career? (In-demand now and in the future? Or not?)
Important: As you are researching, keep in mind that you will need to keep track of where you get information. You will need your source details later to create a Reference Page and in-text citations.
Please read the Source Requirements below for more instructions about your research.
Basic Writing Rules:
Use the font called Times New Roman
Use a 12 point size font.
Your paper should be double-spaced.
Your text should be aligned to the left.
Indent the first line of new paragraphs using the tab key.
You must indicate information from outside sources with in-text citations.
The paper should have three major sections:
Your Essay (about two pages long)
Include at least 2 sources retrieved from public websites (please do not use websites that require usernames/passwords).
Your textbook does not count as one of these two sources.
Wikipedia cannot be one of your listed sources.
All sources that you use or cite must be listed on the references page in APA format.
Cite the course textbook on your references page exactly as follows:
Life Skills. (2020).
The first page of your essay is very easy!
Place the following information at the very center of the page.
- Consider the various evidence-based practices that we cover during this unit related to perioperative nursing, glucose regulation, and addiction.
- What is the difference between adapting your message to your audience and pandering to your audience? Can both help you accomplish your goal of getting what you want from an audience? Is one ethical and one not? Why? Give specific examples for all your points.
- Select one career you are interested in, (Doctor) do some research about it, and then write a short essay about what you learn.
- Post at least two substantive responses to your colleagues. Responses could include suggestions for further resources, questions of clarification, or providing context and insight. Discuss
- Describe in detail how the artist used this particular element to help convey his/her message. Descirbe the image, showing how a specific artistic elelment helped the artist convey the message he intended
- How could the decision-making process have helped in both the response to any crisis situation and in preventing it from happening?
- examine and develop a personal business implementation plan; explore community and local business regulations and resources; compare and contrast problem-solving, decision-making strategies, and logistics; and identify networking and team-building support for small businesses.
- The term psychopath has many negative connotations. What are the potential problems with using this label with youth?
- Refer to the closing case scenario in no more than 2 paragraphs. What will Iris have on her to-do list?
- Discuss the importance of developing relationships within all levels of the organization.