Research and prepare a 15 minutes presentation on the eating habits of any country, culture, religious or any other subgroup of your choice. In your presentation, compare the similarities and differences of their dietary guidelines to those of the guidelines for Americans. Examine their food choices, food preparation methods and meal/eating pattern. Identify incidences of chronic nutrition-related diseases among the population and discuss how these disease occurrences may be related to their food-ways.
- Research and prepare a 15 minutes presentation on the eating habits of any country, culture, religious or any other subgroup of your choice. In your presentation, compare the similarities and differences of their dietary guidelines to those of the guidelines for Americans.
- Stakeholder management in IT projects: Management in this context includes stakeholder communications.
- Using an example that youve come up with on your own, illustrate the role of culture in determining what is considered a commodity and how much value is placed on that commodity.
- what specific adaptations are you considering? what health effects? what exactly is the problem you will consider solving, and then apply ethical arguments for why we should to this solution?
- Contemplate what is currently happening in the nation. Write a paper on the current state of how policy decision-making impacts the economics of healthcare testing laboratories.
- Identify and describe at least two competing needs impacting your selected healthcare issue/stressor.
- Read Chapter 1 from The Silent Crisis and explain why why Nussbaum believes the current emphasis by governments on technology education rather than Humanities education is detrimental to democracy, and give your opinion of her ideas. USE YOUR OWN WORDS. Add 1-2 quotes from text.
- Based on the 10-point plan for Reparations, please choose the three points that you feel the most strongly about, whether because you agree with them or disagree.
- Look for an opinion piece about an ethical topic and write a short reflection on the form(s) of ethical reasoning taking place.
- To explore, assess and provide guidance to countries on how to improve economic growth and prosperity for their citizens.