For faster services, inquiry about new assignments submission or follow ups on your assignments please text us/call us on +1 (251) 265-5102
1. Provide your hypothesis with rationale based on the referral information.
2. Provide ONE relevant/useful case history question (written verbatim) with rationale.
3. Describe two further assessment tasks (formal or informal) with rationale for their selection.
Hypothesis and Assessment Planning
• Using the referral information consider what motor speech disorder/s would you expect the client to present with? Provide your rationale, i.e., how did you come to this hypothesis? Refer to information from the referral that guided your hypotheses and your knowledge of the possible neuropathology with reference to literature, to support your initial hypothesis.
• Provide one case history question that you would ask Jade that would provide you with useful information. Write the question ‘verbatim’, considering client-friendly language. Provide a rationale for the question, explaining why the information gathered from the question is important. In your rationale, consider the ICF framework, research evidence and how the information may guide diagnosis and/or management for Jade.
Analysis and Interpretation of Assessment Data
• Describe two further assessment/tasks (formal or informal) that would be a priority for Jade, to inform diagnosis and/or management. These assessments must be different from the assessment data provided (i.e., do not suggest an OMA assessment, case history or perceptual analysis of a speech sample). Describe the assessment including a brief description of how it is administered and what information it provides with reference to the ICF framework. Provide your rationale for each assessment choice. In your rationale include how this assessment fills an information gap and how you will use the information gathered to support diagnosis and/or management. Include reference to the literature to support your assessment choices.
• Identify and describe the features of disordered motor speech that you can hear and/or see in examples of Jade talking. Organise your descriptions into the subsystems as directed in the template
GET ALL YOUR ACADEMIC HELP AT ESSAYLINK.NET