will familiarize you, a future counselor, with specific programs related to prevention and the application of prevention models.
Based on a minimum of three peer-reviewed scholarly resources, beyond the course textbook and course readings, complete the “Prevention: Programs and Application” document (attached) with prompts about the following:
1. Prevention and treatment differences
2. Prevention programs in high schools, as supported by the National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices (NREPP)
3. Prevention programs, supported by government funding
4. Resources and suggestions client can provide to friend or family member
5. Program needs assessment
6. Relapse prevention models
The post Prevention and the application of prevention models. first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.