You are the Public Information Officer for a small company and responsible for communication distribution for your organization. Answer the question below.
1. If you were to send an immediate correspondence to all employees, what method would you use?
Here is the situation:
An incident has happened within the local community that has affected the safety of the employees coming back into the office the following day. You are to draft a message based on your method of communication.
In the message, explain the following:
1. What happened (be creative)? Use one of the following reasons as the basis for your message:
A technological incident
A man-made incident
A natural disaster incident
2. In the message, communicate the office closure without creating a panic for the employees.
3. Explain the immediate transition to begin working remotely, including follow-up employee instructions and activation of the remote work policy.
4. Conduct research and provide an example of a company that experienced unexpected closure & the communication process used to alert their employees and stakeholders.
The post Instructions
You are the Public Information Officer for a small company and resp appeared first on blitzarchive.com.