Here we are! Already into Module 4 – let’s keep the momentum going with the completion of the following:
1) This Module is a mash up of Directors and the Director’s responsibilities for Record Keeping. Do you know what a Director does all day? I have placed two separate articles in this Module and I would like for you to read both as they are insightful. Then choose one of the articles and complete a 3-2-1 Paper on that article. (If you need a refresher on How to Write a 3-2-1 Paper, look in the Course Information Folder on the left).
2) Article titled – Is Boss a Four Letter Word?
3) Article titled – The Rights of Directors
4) The Drop Box for the 3-2-1 Paper for ONE of the articles (above)
5) Two articles regarding the responsibilities for Employee Record Keeping – helpful articles for you to read and remember!
6) Your next assignment is to determine exactly what records for employees are required for child care centers in the State of Georgia. How to do this? Go to the Department of Early Care and Learning Website, link to Child care (along the top) and on the far left, Rules and Regulations. Search for Employee Record Keeping, print the applicable page(s), write a short summary of your findings, and then upload the pages and the summary in the designated Drop Box.
The post Here we are! Already into Module 4 – let’s keep the momentum going with the comp appeared first on blitzarchive.com.