TOPIC OF PAPER: The exclusionary rule is an important tool in any criminal defense attorneys arsenal, and also, not surprisingly, considered an indefensible loophole or even a get out of jail free card by many of its critics. For this paper, discuss the exclusionary rule, its development, purposes, social costs, scope and applicability, standing requirements, exceptions, and notable SCOTUS cases interpreting it. Feel free to take a position on it.
Format:paper should be approximately five pages long (not including any cover or reference page). The papers must address topic assigned. At least three sources other than the assigned text should be employed in writing each paper.
- Discuss the exclusionary rule, its development, purposes, social costs, scope and applicability, standing requirements, exceptions, and notable SCOTUS cases interpreting it.
- Explain how each speakers perspective of innocence or experience effects his (as all the speakers are male) view of the world, especially concerning what he views as right or wrong or as positive or negative.
- Identify an example from your professional career in which both highly favorable and unfavorable variances occurred.
- Do you agree with Cohen regarding gang members and short run hedonism?
- Do you think that the learning of criminal behavior is more likely to come from human interaction with deviants or though media influences?
- Discuss how we are living with COVID-19 and rising social/justice movements.
- Compare and contrast the quality of the presentations produced by management with those produced by front line workers?
- Write an annotated Bibliography Lit Review.
- What are the ingredients of the food in fast-food restaurants and how does it affect the human body mentally, physically, and emotionally?
- Do you think a geek squad could work in highly socially sensitive areas like policing or protective services for families and children?