Module 1 Promote effective communication for and about individuals
- In your own words, define the term ‘communication’ and state why communication is important.
- Explain the main features of a care organisation’s Mission Statement or Philosophy of Care.
- Explain what is meant by the term equity, and how this relates to the communication needs of the individuals in a care setting
- Where could you find information about clients’ communication needs and preferences?
- What factors does ‘an assessment of an individual’s communication needs’ take into consideration?
- Describe how the conditions of clients within a care organisation affect their communication and create barriers. Give at least three examples.
- Describe how and why you should seek information when issues to be communicated are outside your expertise.
The post define the term ‘communication’ and state why communication is important: Health Care Diploma, OU, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.