Assessed intended learning outcomes
On successful completion of this assessment, you will be able to:
1. Critically examine and debate the nature of evidence within healthcare.
2. Apply critical appraisal tools in the evaluation of different forms of evidence.
3. Explain how evidence can be implemented and disseminated within an integrated and multi-professional health and social care environment.
4. Identify and discuss the importance of personalization within the context of applying evidence-based interventions.
5. Explain the barriers to the application of evidence within different practice environments.
6. Explore in small groups the evidence underpinning a variety of healthcare practice.
7. Work with peers to discuss and explore the application of evidence within different environments.
8. Review how individuals and group attitudes impact on the application of sound evidence base
9. Appreciate the dissonance that might exist between the
evidence base and the expectations, values, beliefs and
preferences of service users.
10. Interpret a range of different types of data.
11. Apply systematic approaches to critiquing a range of
different types of evidence.
12. Undertake an extended written academic discussion explore
a key topic area.
13. Utilise electronic databases to search for a range of different
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
The post Critically examine and debate the nature of evidence within healthcare: Evidence Bases Interventional Nursing Assignment, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.