Each year there are many articles published in the field of biology. Go to Directory of Open Journals to find a database of free scholarly articles. Above the search bar make sure that articles is selected and not journals. In this database, select a biology topic of your choice (examples include but are not limited to DNA, cell respiration, photosynthesis, enzymes, evolution, and genetics). While these articles are very intense and difficult to understand, your task is not to gain an in-depth understanding of the article. Your job is to read the abstract to get an understanding of what the paper is about and then skim through the article to understand how they did their research. Once you have done this, your assignment is to look at the references at the bottom of the article and choose four of them. You can click on these articles, but you may not be able to read the entire article without having to pay. DO NOT PAY to read the article. Just read the abstract to give you an idea of what the article is about. For each of your four chosen references, write about how the original author used the research of others to build on their own ideas. In your paper, share what you learned about the article you chose and how the four references you chose for that article contributed to the authors research and understanding.
To summarize here is what you need to do:
Choose an article and briefly explain what this article is about. Be sure to include the title of the article
Choose four articles in the references section of your chosen article and briefly explain how each reference article contributed to your chosen article
Be sure to include the title for each of your four chosen reference articles
(Note: if you use Google docs, you will need to Share the file, not just submit the document link.)
- Provide examples of experimental and nonexperimental research design. Contrast the levels of control applied to each. Use two references not more than 5 years old.
- Identify the microsystem you plan to assess during this course. Describe the relationship of one mesosystem to your microsystem. Discuss how your macrosystem uses Systems Theory.
- After you have “participated” in the Environmental Microbiology Conference and watch 3 of the talks, please complete the below discussion board
- Identify and describe the business issue – you select the business issue you want to write about
- DNA Timeline
- Describe the type of work they perform Illustrate a possible need for that type of lawyer in the criminal justice field
- Choose four articles in the references section of your chosen article and briefly explain how each reference article contributed to your chosen article
- Eyes and Vision
- What element of physiological psychology interests you the most?
- Please write a 5 page essay explaining how Russia has violated the UN Charter and the Geneva conventions with its conflict with Ukraine. Also elaborate on Russias recent inhumane bombings in Ukraine.