• Identified, selected, and used appropriate care equipment and other aids for each situation
• Assisted client(s) appropriately with the relevant/appropriate care needs from the following list: Washing, Dressing, Grooming, Eating, Drinking, Toileting, Continence promotion, Mobility, Social need such as involvement in social events, outings, occupational therapy and physiotherapy
• Demonstrated thorough knowledge of client’s care issues • Adhered to client safety and security procedures, including appropriate on-site client care procedures for washing, bathing, showering, positioning, moving and handling
• Adapted the levels of assistance required by the client(s) to ensure that clients are encouraged to maintain their privacy, dignity, independence and positive self-image
• Communicated effectively and appropriately with client(s)
• Gave assistance to clients in the use of a range of care equipment
• Reported changes in the client’s condition to the relevant Supervisor and completed relevant client documentation where appropriate
• Comprehensive understanding of health and safety provisions during tasks
• Cleaned and arranged for a replacement, as necessary, of care equipment
• Maintain a safe and hygienic environment throughout the skills
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
The post 5N2770: Identified, selected, and used appropriate care equipment and other aids for each situation: Care Skills Demonstration Assignment, OU, Ireland appeared first on QQI Assignments.