Module Learning Outcomes Assessed:
1. Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety, risk assessment, customer and user needs, aesthetics, cost, codes of practice, and industry standards;
2. Illustrate awareness of the nature of intellectual property and understanding of using technical literature and other information sources;
3. Differentiate between creative tools and quantitative techniques, where appropriate, to establish innovative solutions;
4. Employ diagnostic techniques to the design process and evaluate outcomes and performance of systems and components, through the use of analytical methods and/or modeling techniques;
5. Practice effective project management techniques within individual and group work and communicate effectively through written and verbal presentation.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The post 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.