This is an INDIVIDUAL assignment.
1. Select another Company from the List of Case Studies that was not used in your Cw1. This company will be your Client and you are part of the Agency serving them.
2. Deloitte has recently published the “2021 Millennial & Gen Z Survey”. The report highlights several of society’s most pressing issues which millennials are increasingly concerned with.
In response to this, the client has commissioned your agency to help them create a Brand New Online Presence (Website & Mobile App) based on the following requirements:
● Better appeal to millennials by proposing two (2) CSR1 initiatives/narratives
● Improve and humanise the company’s corporate image
● Create more opportunities for engagement
3. The proposal must explain how you intend to achieve your client’s requirements.
You are required to create a set of Artefacts2 to illustrate the new website and mobile app.
This will include details of how key visual elements will look like, samples of content writing, and features to enhance usability of the target group.
4. Your rationalisation must be based on the concepts and good practices of these 7 domains:
● Principles of Design
● Designing for Mobile & Web
● Designing for Usability
● Writing for the Web
● Website Development
● App Development
● Contemporary Trends in Online Design
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The post 213MKT: Deloitte has recently published the “2021 Millennial & Gen Z Survey” The report highlights several of society’s most pressing issues: Designing Online Presence Assignment, CU appeared first on Singapore Assignment Help.